Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Weekly Production log 1

On the first week I did sufficient amount of research on different types of music video. This was so when my team and I were to make our own music video we would get enough influences on making our own.  We also started transcribing on the first were we started lip-syncing to a music video of our choosing. This is was so when my team and I were to film our selves in the music video lip-syncing we wouldn't feel stressed and out wouldn't feel anxious when being recorded.  On the first week I also wrote all of necessary requirements before me and my team could start planning for our music video. I wrote all the risk assessments, which could happen, in creating our music. We had to talking all the risk we could face when recording. We also talked about the location that we would be filming and how we would get there. Which allowed me to analyse most the possible risks.    
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment