In my teams music video we will need to use some
props in order to film the way we want it to. For one my team and I will need a
camera in order to record we will be using our school's equipment. We will also
be using a tripod to keep the camera steady when recording our music so it
looks professional and we don't have a shaky camera. We may use two Barclay
bikes in a scene when filming which will cost just £2 that I believe my team
and I can afford. My team may use an oyster as a prop so that the audience can
see that the characters travel by bus or even train but it's still up as just a
possible idea. We may also use money as prop to just a character paying for
something rather than the other to show that they can afford thing and to show
they are generous. Flowers will be used in order to show that two characters
are in romantic relationship together.
- Camera
- Tripod
- Two Barclay bike (Cost £4 overall)
- Flowers
- Money
- Oyster
No comments:
Post a Comment